- make smodels comply with our naming conventions, and indentation convention
- make sure all methods have meaningful names
http://smodels.hephy.at/develop/documentation doesnt work?
for deployment, what tool do you propose, if any? E.g. what do you think about from distutils.core import setup ?
we want sphinx documentation also for the develop branch, e.g. http://smodels.hephy.at/develop/documentation
- one of your more recent commits broke the border feature of asciiGraph.py (try asciiGraph.py -b) please fix.
- we also want sphinx documentation for smodels-tools.
test everything with python 3.0. We want python3.0 and 2.x compliance.
- fix how we create logger objects. I am doing it differently now. Please convince me that your way is the better one.
can we have a logger that works with html? This will imply that all logging output starts with <log> and ends with </log>. Can we have this?